This Usage Policy has been created to ensure the privacy, reliability and security of the Nimvelo network and systems in order to preserve the reputation and integrity of Nimvelo as a responsible provider, and to ensure that Nimvelo complies with all relevant UK laws. As such, our Customers are expected to use the services in a legal and responsible manner as well as with courtesy and respect.
This Usage Policy must be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions and may be revised, without notice, at any time, at the sole discretion of Nimvelo. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure they comply with the latest edition at any given time.
Nimvelo, in their sole discretion, retain the right to terminate, delete or disable, without recompense, any account that breaches this Usage Policy.
Note: All examples given in this Usage Policy are non-exclusive and given purely for guidance.
- No material, that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, national or international law, statute or regulation, is to be communicated through Nimvelo’s services.
- No material or data that is in violation of UK regulation or law is to be communicated, distributed or stored via Nimvelo’s services, including, but not limited to, any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or any statute. Any such material discovered will be removed, by Nimvelo, from their servers.
- Customers are prohibited from using Nimvelo’s services for auto-dialling, continuous or excessive call forwarding and/or call diversion, fax or voicemail dissemination and/or continuous or excessive inbound only services. Any use of the service that is, in Nimvelo’s belief, inconsistent with normal business usage patterns, will result in immediate disablement or modification of the service.
- Maintaining accurate and current billing information is the responsibility of the Customer. Providing false information at any time and/or fraudulent use of credit/debit card information may result in immediate termination of the services and may expose the offender to civil or criminal liability.
- Customer login names and passwords must be kept secret and not be communicated to any third party in order to prevent unauthorised access to their account. It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to ensure the security of any such login details.
- Customers are prohibited from circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network, or account.
- Customers violating systems or network security may find themselves liable to criminal or civil action. Nimvelo will co-operate fully with any investigations of violations of security at other sites, including those of any law enforcement authorities investigating suspected criminal violations.
- Nimvelo reserve the right to check the security of any Customer’s equipment or devices connected to its network if it reasonably believes that it may be at risk from external attack (hacking) or they believe that its terms and conditions are not being adhered to.
Nimvelo will always attempt to protect the privacy of their Customers and will not, under any circumstances other than to comply with applicable laws and government requests, sell or knowingly disclose any customer data to any third parties.
- Nimvelo reserve the right to suspend any account and/ or access to its systems or network during investigation of suspected or potential abuse of this policy.
- Any Customers engaging in abuse of Nimvelo’s systems or network will be notified their behaviour is unacceptable and may have their account terminated if such abuse continues.
For any specific questions regarding this policy, or its content, please contact us.