|Fundraising status:||Not currently seeking investment|
|Press contact:||Sabrina Bassi|
- UKSPA - Innovation Birmingham Campus Tenant Nimvelo Launch New Browser-Based Phone
- London School of Business and Finance - More SMEs choosing to work remotely, according to research
- SME Insider - More SMEs working remotely
- is4profit - Small Businesses Ditch Office Spaces As ‘Remote Revolution’ Takes Over
- EHR - Nine Free Services All UK Charities And Not-for-Profits Should Be Aware Of
- Birmingham Post - Birmingham Post Power 250: Utilities and Telecoms
- Business Quarter - Meet the MD: Charles Chance
- Huffington Post - Seven Free Services No Charities Can Live Without
Nimvelo is an internet-based communications business that provides phone services specifically tailored for start-up businesses.
We want to continually invent effective new ways of working, as evidenced by our flagship product Nimvelo Phone – a cloud-based phone system that makes it easier for teams to communicate with their customers.
Nimvelo also operates in the reseller market, enabling other IT companies to offer the same service to their clients but under their own brand. This has allowed the business to maintain its underlying platform and infrastructure.
- No landline required - great for startups who may not have an office
- Flexible - gives remote teams the freedom to work from anywhere
- Speed - fast setup gets customers set up in minutes rather than weeks
- Manage online via portal - customers have control over their account
- Fully functional API - allows people to integrate their services with Nimvelo Phone
- Forthcoming Marketplace - the best place to find integrations with other business tools
Nimvelo began life as Sipcentric in 2010, and originally wrote software for cloud phone systems. Following this, we developed our own hosted phone system, focusing on being able to provide immediate access to a business phone number so customers could get up and running instantly, rather than waiting 2-3 days for standard VoIP providers or 2-3 weeks for a landline setup.
In December 2014 we looked into rebranding Sipcentric, and decided that a full rebrand would benefit the business; Nimvelo was introduced to the world in July 2015. The rebrand came about due to a slowing in growth, which led to the team questioning what could be done to address this. A customer survey revealed that the values that were important to the team were not effectively being conveyed to our customers; rather than remaining as Sipcentric, which had been born with a different purpose, we became Nimvelo.